|Size (inches)||Price (£)||Framing (£)||Non UK Postage (£)|
|7×9||Charcoal – 85||45||Unframed – 15|
|Single subject||Pastel – 120||Framed – 25|
|8×12||Charcoal – 125||65||Unframed – 25|
|Single subject||Pastel – 200||Framed – 40|
|12×16||Charcoal – 250||95||Unframed – 50|
|Up to three subjects||Pastel – 400||Framed – 85|
|16×24||Charcoal – 500||220||Unframed – 95|
|Up to five subjects||Pastel – 800||Framed – 140|
UK postage FREE. Add 25% for detailed backgrounds. Tonal backgrounds are included.
What you get:
- From ordering to delivery I will be in contact with you, you will receive regular updates as work progresses allowing you to ask for modifications during the work stage ensuring finished pet portraits are perfect before delivery or collection.
- Pet portraits created with the finest quality lightfast materials for longevity.
- Artwork that looks like your pet, not something similar.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you aren’t happy with the finished portrait, you will receive a full refund.
- Framed artwork will be framed with 3mm museum grade UV protective acrylic glass. Further protection for your portrait.
- Artist’s pack including Certificate of Authenticity, easy to follow framing and care instructions, promotional materials.
- Presentation ready portraits. Framed or not, you can present the portrait to the lucky recipient ready wrapped and perfect for unopening!
- Blog posts on my website detailing the creation of your custom pet portraits. Provide me with a little info about your pet and I’ll add that too.
- The greenest pet portraits available! Read about my eco-friendly methods!
And here’s a little more information about my pet portraits!
- Testimonials – Read my customer reviews, see what my previous clients think of their pet and dog paintings from photos, artwork and tuition.
- Payments – You will be able to pay directly by BACS (direct internet banking), cheque (UK customers only) or I can invoice you by email via a secure payment gateway where I will not see any of your banking details.
- Deposits – Prices are in GBP, for all other currencies use the convertor. You will need to pay a small booking fee of £20 to be put on my waiting list. I will contact you for references and details. When I am ready to start work on your pet portraits you will be required to pay make the deposit up to 50%, I will send you an invoice for the difference. Full terms and conditions and FAQs for more information.
- Deadlines – Your booking fee will give you a place on my waiting list however I work on a first come first served basis once the 50% deposit is received. If you have a deadline in mind, please let me know when it is and I will see if I can accommodate it for you otherwise gift certificates are always available.
- Number of subjects per pet portrait – I do not charge for extra subjects but ask you do choose the most suitable size. My work is very detailed and too many subjects in too small a size means detail will be lost. Custom pet portrait sizes available, simply ask for a quote, any size up to 1m x 0.7m is possible!
- Full body or head and shoulder portraits – I do not charge a different price for full body portraits. If you require a different size or have more subjects simply ask for more information. Don’t forget to look through my galleries of picture painting commissions completed for many satisfied clients.
- How it works – Read my Artistic Process page to see how it all works!
- Reproductions – Commissioned artwork will never be reproduced without the express permission of the commissioner however commissioned pieces may appear on my website or materials for marketing purposes only.
- Framing – Framing can be arranged but please request this at the time of ordering as each frame is handmade. Simply choose tell me which style you want and I will order it at the beginning of your pet portraits commissions.
- Photo references – Please read my guide for helpful pet photography tips. This will help you take the very best references, ensuring your portrait is exactly as you want it. If you prefer, you can bring your pet to me by arrangement for as free photo shoot or I can travel to you although mileage charges will apply.
- Pet portraits postage – Free UK Delivery (worldwide postal rates also apply to any non mainland UK addresses such as Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Eire.) Unframed pet portraits paintings and drawings will be sent flat packed and unmounted. Framed portraits will be sent in secure, suitable packaging. All portraits will be sent with tracking.
- Collection – You can arrange to collect your custom pet portraits from my studio near Ross-on-Wye, and enjoy a visit to our small holding and see where the arty action takes place! By prior arrangement only
- Gift Certificates – Gift certificates are always available, especially helpful if you have a tight deadline or just cannot get the photo you want.
You will be asked to make up this to 50% deposit before work begins on your portrait
Don’t forget you can always contact me if you need any further information