Join me for a tiger pastel workshop to paint your own tiger using Derwent pastel pencils on 17th March 2018. Ideal for any budding wildlife artist!
What you get:
- 1 day tiger pastel workshop from 9am – 5pm to recreate this beautiful piece of artwork yourself, including the soft focus background plus instructions for detailed fur and eyes using Derwent pastel pencils.
- Take your artwork home with you at the end of the day.
- Tutorial guide to help you complete your artwork at home if it isn’t finished during the workshop.
- Light lunch of soup and a roll (please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements at the time of booking)
- Free flowing tea and coffee (and of course biscuits) throughout.
- This workshop can only be completed with Derwent pastel pencils. Please bring your own Derwents if you have them otherwise you can purchase them at the workshop either individually (this workshop uses 18 different colours, see list below) or the full set (72 colours). You can use them again for all of my pastel pencil downloads and workshops.
- P050 – Saffron, P100 – Spectrum Orange, P410 – Forest Green, P480 – May Green, P490 – Pale Olive, P500 – Ionian Green, P520 – Dark Olive, P540 – Burnt Umber, P550 – Raw Umber, P600 – Burnt Ochre, P640 – Teracotta, P660 – Seal, P670 – French Grey Light, P690 – Blue Grey, P700 – Graphite Grey, P710 – Carbon Black, P720 – Titanium White
- Near Ross-on-Wye (M5, M50, J4). You will receive venue maps and directions upon booking. Sadly the venue does not have disabled access at present but we are looking into this.
- Each workshop will be limited to 4 people only, allowing me to offer a more exclusive workshop with plenty of individual attention.
- Why not book a workshop as a gift for an arty person you know? Would make an ideal Christmas, birthday, retirement, wedding gift!
- 17th March 2018
- Future workshops and dates to be decided, subscribe to be notified in advance.
What you need to bring:
- Optional tablet to view reference digitally.
- You can pay with Paypal or BACs (direct banking) at checkout.
The small print:
- If you need to cancel your pastel workshop booking, a full refund will be made if someone else books the place.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. If you wish to book a group of 4 for a more convenient date (see available dates below) please do get in touch. Larger groups can be accommodated at an alternative local venue so please do enquire for more information. I can also provide a list of hotels and B&Bs local to the Ross-on-Wye area.