Join me for a tortoiseshell cat pastel workshop to paint your own cat using Derwent pastel pencils. Ideal for any budding pet portrait artist!
What you get:
- 1 day cat pastel workshop from 9am – 5pm (approximate end time as some budding artists are speedier than others) to recreate this beautiful piece of artwork yourself, including the soft focus cushioned background plus instructions for detailed fur and eyes using Derwent pastel pencils.
- Take your artwork home with you at the end of the day.
- Ebook tutorial guide to help you complete your artwork at home if it isn’t finished during the workshop.
- Light lunch of soup and a roll (please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements at the time of booking)
- Free flowing tea and coffee (and of course biscuits) throughout.
- This workshop will be completed with Derwent pastel pencils which will be supplied to use during the day and are to be returned at the end of the course.
- Near Ross-on-Wye (M5, M50, J4). You will receive venue maps and directions upon booking. Sadly the venue does not have disabled access at present but we are looking into this.
- Each workshop can be individual but not more than 4 at a time, allowing me to offer a more exclusive workshop with plenty of individual attention. Reduced costs for group bookings.
- Why not book a workshop as a gift for an arty person you know? Would make an ideal Christmas, birthday, retirement, wedding gift! It is most suitable for beginners and intermediates who want to learn pastel painting techniques, it is not a drawing class and you will be provided with an outline to begin with, you do not need to be skilled at drawing directly onto your paper.
- You pick the date!!! Simply email me to organise a date which suits you.
What you need to bring:
- Optional tablet to view reference digitally.
- You can pay with Paypal or BACs (direct banking) at checkout.
The small print:
- If you need to cancel your pastel workshop booking, a full refund will be made if someone else books the place.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. Larger groups can be accommodated at an alternative local venue so please do enquire for more information. I can also provide a list of hotels and B&Bs local to the Ross-on-Wye area.