Who is this for:
- This workshop is for anyone interested in pastels wanting to complete a pastel painting from beginning to end. Please note this is NOT a drawing class, it is a course dealing with just pastel painting techniques.
- Suitable for beginners or those with experience of pastels but wanting to improve their skills further and move onto another level.
What you get:
- 4 relaxed but informative full days of pastel tutelage using a subject of your choice (I will source a copyright free image for you so you can exhibit, sell, print should you want) showing you many techniques which can be transferred into your own artwork at home.
- Safe on site parking at a beautiful location with rest room facilities
- All artist quality materials supplied
- Safe on site parking in a beautiful setting and rest room facilities
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits are supplied at all times (everyone needs a cuppa!) Please bring some snacks with you to nibble on throughout the course.
Where is the course:
- At my small holding in my custom built log cabin studio deep in the woods of the very beautiful Forest of Dean near Ross-on-Wye.
- Easy links from M50 and M5 with plenty of local bed and breakfasts or hotels.
I want to book it for someone else:
- That’s great! I can send a gift package (£5) with all the information the lucky recipient needs to book the course with me directly giving you something to hand over on presentation day
I can’t do it all in one go:
No problem, 4 single days is absolutely fine although I would recommend them to be reasonably close so you remember the techniques from previous days rather than having to recap.
£500 – Book here