Who is this for:
- These amazing luxury pastel art experience days are ideal for that someone special in your life for gifts on Valentines Day, birthdays, weddings, retirements, anniversaries, Christmas etc or a special treat for yourself. Suitable for beginners to more advanced artists wanting to learn new techniques which can be used in their pastel paintings
What you get:
- A relaxed and fun full day learning about pastels 9am – 5pm or hours to suit (techniques, blending, detailing, backgrounds, care, tools, supplies) The experience days are much more in depth than my Pastel Taster Days. It is NOT a test, you do not need to be skilled at anything, you will enjoy a fun but informative day using high quality artist materials in beautiful surroundings.
- Safe on site parking in a beautiful setting and rest room facilities.
- Luxurious art supplies bundle which will be beautifully presented to take home after the course including
- A selection of artist quality pastel papers.
- Artist quality pastels.
- Variety of essential items for the budding pastel artist.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits are supplied at all times (everyone needs a cuppa!) Please bring some snacks with you to nibble on throughout the day.
Where is the course:
- At my small holding in my custom built log cabin studio deep in the woods of the very beautiful Forest of Dean near Ross-on-Wye.
- Easy links from M50 and M5 with plenty of local bed and breakfasts or hotels.
I want to book it for someone else:
- You will receive a high end gift package with full instructions, presentation box and gift voucher to present allowing the lucky recipient to liaise directly with me to organise the exact date of the experience.
I can’t do a full day:
- Don’t worry, many people split the day into two more bite sized portions.
I’m more experienced and want to learn techniques to improve my skills:
- If you prefer a more in depth tuition, why not consider my Intensive 4 Day course where you can create a painting in pastel of a subject of your choosing from beginning to end. Please note this it NOT a drawing class, this is a pastel painting course.
I’m not too sure how to use pastels or what I need:
- No problem! Why not try my Pastel Taster Day to try out the many different types and brands of pastel supplies in my studio before you make any investment and buy things you really don’t like or need!
Why not treat that special person to an arty experience they won’t forget!
£275 – Book here