I use the finest artists quality materials – faber castell pitts, stabilo carb’othello, pan pastel and derwent pastels on archival quality specialist Clairefontaine pastelmat paper. These materials will ensure your pastel paintings last longer than a life time. I spend many hours ensuring that not only are my dog portraits realistic and life-like but that all my portraits capture a memory in time, something to be treasured each time they are looked at.
If you are interested in making a commission or tuition:
- Read my pet portraits commission guide
- Find photography tips and pet portraits prices.
- Find out more information about framing your pet portraits.
- If you need further information please contact me
- Order your custom artwork directly
- Or you can buy Original Art and Fine Art Prints
- Book private pastel painting tuition or download art tutorials
Click on each image to see it in finer detail at a larger scale.