Hello and welcome to the wildlife art section of my portfolio. Here you can find all my latest pieces of nature and animal artwork in the gallery. So far my artwork has focused mainly on big cats however as my nature portfolio expands I hope to add pieces of more varied animals and birds. Each piece of artwork will be shown in detail as it is created, step by step online on my work in progress blog or in the gallery where visitors can see my techniques and watch as the latest piece is produced in front of their very eyes I am a self taught wildlife artist, specialising in the use of colour and graphite pencils. Currently I am only able to work part-time on my artwork, but with my portfolio ever increasing I would like one day to carry out my nature, people and pet portraits on a more permanent basis. I use the finest artists quality materials – faber castell pitts, stabilo carb’othello, pan pastel and derwent pastels on archival quality specialist Clairefontaine pastelmat paper. These materials will ensure my nature paintings will last longer than a life time. I spend many hours ensuring that not only are my wildlife paintings are realistic and life-like but that all my portraits capture a moment in time, something to be treasured each time they are looked at.
If you are interested in making a commission or tuition:
- Read my pet portraits commission guide
- Find pet portraits photography tips and pet portraits from photos prices.
- Find out more information about framing your pet portraits.
- If you need further information please contact me
- Order your custom artwork directly
- Or you can buy Original Art and Fine Art Prints
- Book private pastel painting tuition or download art tutorials
Click on each image to see it in finer detail at a larger scale.