Welcome to my ACEO art gallery. ACEOs are miniature works of art of a set size of 3.5 x 2.5 inches. They can be either portrait or landscape versions but the size must be adhered to. They can be made of any materials, paints, pastels, pencils etc, even collage. Where did ACEO art come from? Artists began swapping art between one another, no money ever exchanged hands and they were called ATCs (Art Trading Cards) and they proved extremely popular. Then these little cards caught the attention of non artists and so ACEOs (Art Card Editions and Originals) were born. The same rules of size applied but these could be bought and sold. You can also subscribe to my blog to be alerted of all the latest studio news, tutorials and offers available to subscribers only. You can also see pieces of miniature art I have created in this gallery. Click on each image to see it in finer detail at a larger scale. I use the finest artists quality materials – faber castell pitts, stabilo carb’othello, pan pastel and derwent pastels on archival quality specialist Clairefontaine pastelmat paper. These materials will ensure your aceo art will last longer than a life time
If you are interested in making a commission or tuition:
- Read my pet portraits commission guide
- Find pet portraits photography tips and pet portraits from photos prices.
- Find out more information about framing your pet portraits.
- If you need further information please contact me
- Order your custom artwork directly
- Or you can buy Original Art and Fine Art Prints
- Book private pastel painting tuition or download art tutorials
Click on each image to see it in finer detail at a larger scale.