Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there…..
Clement Clarke Moore (1779 – 1863)
Alas with everything else we need to do in today’s busy schedules, sometimes we leave things a little too late when ordering those extra special gifts to go under the tree. You had the idea of a custom pet portrait but now you find it’s too late to order it! Well all is not lost, in fact buying a gift voucher could be a more cherished gift than an actual completed portrait.
- The lucky recipient can choose their own favourite image.
- They can be involved in the creation process.
- Receiving work in progress updates to ensure the finished portrait is perfect.
- It can be a more personal experience for some bringing back memories of a treasured family pet who has long since passed away or even a current one who is the apple of it’s human’s eye.
- They can choose their own frame (if required)
- They can add a little info and background about their beloved pet to be added to the blog post. A lovely reminder of their special furry.
One of these gift vouchers can be personalised with to and from and if you would prefer the size of portrait to be noted instead of a value that can be done too. These vouchers can also be used for tuition days or to buy originals too! What more could you ask for!
The best thing is a whole family or group of friends could add to the voucher so it’s from everyone, especially good when you have that certain someone who is very difficult to buy for! (You know who I mean sis!!!)
Each gift certificate comes as a package including a blank card for your extra messages, marketing materials and instructions with how to redeem their gift certificate and to start the process of creation right up to receiving a treasured portrait. If the recipient wants to upgrade, add frames, change size etc, all of that is possible too. Now think again of that difficult to buy for person and think how much they would love this package!
After ordering, sit back with a glass of mulled wine and think what a clever and thoughtful person you are and how you now have Christmas under control! Don’t forget the same gift certificates can be used for birthdays, retirements, wedding gifts etc, after all….
A pet portrait isn’t just for Christmas!
Karie (me) said that!